منو سایت

  • خانه
  • Bitcoin
  • Bitcoin holders are optimistic about the future of bitcoin

Bitcoin holders are optimistic about the future of bitcoin

 تاریخ انتشار :
/
  Bitcoin

TL; DR failed

Bitcoin has dropped to $ 57,000 in recent weeks after reaching its ATH.
• Long-term investors avoid selling tokens in times of panic.

Bitcoin peaked above $ 69,000 on November 10th. Bitcoin lost about 20 percent of its value last week, trading at $ 55,700.

However, the most prominent Ramzarz investors have maintained their positives and expect the token price to rise soon. Older digital currency enthusiasts reportedly try to avoid selling their assets in times of panic. It shows how much people trust digital currencies and allow this small slip to be ignored.

Bitcoin enthusiasts avoid horrible sales

Bitcoin

Bitcoin news indicates that crypto enthusiasts are avoiding selling tokens out of fear. Figures show that less than 3% of the total volume has been sold in the last few hours, and the remaining percentage remains with bitcoin holders who invest for a long time.

Reports indicate that bitcoin holders who invest for a short period of time have suffered losses. Investors who bought the token bullishly and sold it when it was liquidated lost about 20 percent of their capital.

As the crypto trade in Bitcoin declines, the shift in profitable supply shows how many tokens are based on their costs above their current value. Since the token’s highest value, about 17 percent of token storage has been lost, leaving 83 percent of the rest of the supply in profit. But after this ATH correction, the announcements show that the token holders were not scared to fall deeper.

Return effect on digital currencies

Although the 20 percent drop in bitcoin seemed bad, the token proved that it could gain value in the short term. In less than 24 hours, the token recovered from $ 55,700 to $ 58039, an increase of more than 8% in a short period.

According to the analysis platform in cryptocurrencies and blockchain networks of China, Glassnode, short-term Crypto Investors Lost a little capital Long-term investors have good expectations about tokens. More professional forks may expect Bitcoin to reach a new band in its ATH by the end of the year.

While Bitcoin has recently lost some of its value, altcoins such as Atrium have improved by 4% in 24 hours. Ether trades at $ 4,236 today, according to Kevin Market Cap.